Tuesday, July 30, 2024

 

I posted this poem a while back -- It's poem number 56 in my BG series.  Sharing the poem again now.  Enjoy!😊

 

 

 

BG p56
(Beautiful Guy poem 56)


BG (Beautiful Guy) and hot sexy Jake
are standing in their kitchen,
getting themselves another drink.
They are both naked, as they
almost aways are when they're
here at home, in their cozy
little apartment. Now that
they've got some money,
they've started talking
about the possibility
of moving to a bigger place.
"If we move, I wanna a place
that has at least two floors
so that I can watch your hot
naked butt as you climb
up the stairs," says BG.
Jake grins. "Well I can
climb up on this chair
right now if ya want. It
ain't stairs, but maybe
it'll show off my butt."
"OK!" says BG.
So Jake turns his
back and climbs up on
a chair.  "Well?" says Jake.  
"Nice!" says BG. "Very nice.
Climb down and do it again."
"OK!" says Jake. He steps
down off the chair,
and then climbs back up
onto the seat.
"Well?" says Jake.
"Very nice!" says BG. "Again,
please."
So Jake climbs back down,
and then as he's climbing
back up, BG says, "Dang it,
I just came."
Jake turns around and, still
standing on the chair, he
looks down at BG.  
BG is standing there
with his hands on his hips,
BG is not even masturbating,
he's just
standing there all turned on,
his big cock spurting
cum, hands-free.
"Um, as a
matter of fact," says BG,
"I'm still cumming"
and Jake watches BG standing
there, spurting cum
onto the kitchen floor.
"Wow," says Jake. "Is my
butt that good?"
"Oh yeah," says BG.
"Oh yeah."

--Carl Miller Daniels (January 14, 2023) 

 

 

 

No comments: