Sunday, April 2, 2023

 

 

Just in case...  BG p41 (Beautiful Guy poem 41) aka "Glans"

Hi.

Just in case you missed it the first time I posted it (or you just want to read it again), I'm re-posting Poem Number 41 in my BG series.  I first posted this installment in my BG series back on December 23, 2022. The entire BG (Beautiful Guy) series consists of 79 installments, all of them posted during the time period of November 29, 2022 through February 22, 2023. Anyhow! Hope you enjoy this re-posting of my BG poem 41.

Best wishes,

Carl Miller Daniels

 

 

 

BG p41
(Beautiful Guy poem 41) aka "Glans"


BG (Beautiful Guy) hands Jake
a piece of paper. This
is what BG has written on
that piece of paper:
**
BG
Big Glans
Bright Glans
Brilliant Glans
Brainy Glans (brainy, not
in the folded
crinkly way that a brain looks,
that would be gross, but
brainy as in brilliant,
glowing, shining, head of
the class, that
kind of brainy, brilliant
glowing, just really shines,
stands out,
get it? maybe not,
anyhow...)
Bulbous Glans
Beckoning Glans
Broad Glans
Beautiful Glans?
Battering-ram Glans
Boner Glans
Buttered Glans
Bubble-gum Glans
Best Glans
Brightest Glans
Bowling-ball Glans
Burnished Glans
OK-Stop-me-now!!? Glans
Ballooning Glans
Bewitched Glans
**
The list ends there. But
Jake is not relieved.
"Oh no!" says Jake.
"Not more initials! Looks like
your OCD is kicking in again,
big time!"
"heh heh, you said 'big', like
Big Glans" says BG.
"Argggghhh!" says Jake.
BG is 26 years old. Jake
is 25. They are both
hot sexy and gorgeous.
They're sitting on the
living-room couch in their
cozy little apartment,
and, as they almost always
are when they're here
at home, they are naked.
"Is my dickhead too shiny?" says
BG. "Is it just too damn
flashy?"
"What the fuck?" says Jake. "How
much have you been drinking?"
"About the usual," says BG,
"and why am I now being
so anatomically correct?" says
BG. "I always used to just call it
my dickhead, but now I'm
referring to it as my
Glans, so that the
initials work out right
in BG" says BG. "Brilliant
Glans, Bright Glans, Burnished
Glans, you
get the idea..."
"Oh Jeez," says Jake,
"here we go."
"My dickhead is rather glossy
don't you think?" says BG. "Is
it too glossy?"
"Snap out of it!" says Jake, "You
are one hundred percent perfect --
dickhead-glans, dickshaft, balls,
face, nipples, chest, scrotum, legs,
perineum, arms, butt, tight
little asshole -- everything! Everything
about all of all of you. You
are gorgeous! Is that what you
need to hear, Mister-My-Glans-
Is-Too-Shiny? Is that what
you need me to say? You
are a gorgeous hot sexy guy
and I love you and I love
having sex with you and I
love your hot sexy 6-foot-2 bod!"
BG sits there on the
couch looking kind
of sheepish. "Um,
kinda," says BG. "Sometimes
I get, um, a little
insecure."
"Hell!" says Jake, "By now it should
be intuitively obvious that
I think you're gorgeous, gorgeous
all over, especially since I've
had my tongue on basically
every square inch of your
entire gorgeous body!"
"Intuitively obvious?" says
BG. "I didn't know you
knew that phrase."
"Hey! says Jake. "I read!
I ain't just some
dumb ex-high-school football
player, ya know."
"Quarterback," says BG. "You
were a quarterback, and
everybody knows quarterbacks
are smart."
"Anyhow!" says Jake, "in
this case 'intuitively obvious'
means that anybody with any
sense knows beauty when
they see it," says Jake,
"and I see it sitting right
here beside me."
"So my dickhead looks pretty
good?" says BG.
Jake smiles.
"Hell yeah!" says Jake, "You
got a gorgeous cockhead!
But I better
taste it, lick the texture --
just to be absolutely sure
that it's as good
as it looks, you know."
Jake starts licking. And
soon BG starts spurting
cum -- most of it goes
into Jake's mouth, Jake swallows
fast, and keeps on licking.
The taste of BG's dickhead, and
the
musky slipperiness of BG's cum
on Jake's lips --
all so hot, so sensual,
all so beautiful, Jake
almost wants to cry,
but, instead, he just
kisses BG's big glossy
dickhead, licks away
the last drops of cum -- and
at this moment it
seems to both
Jake and BG, that BG's glans
is shining so bright, a
flashlight couldn't shine
any brighter.


--Carl Miller Daniels (December 23, 2022)

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: