Saturday, April 29, 2023

 

 

Yes I've been fantasizing again...
What if it were the year 1936, and I,
Carl Miller Daniels, was a freshman at the same
university where John-Boy Walton
was also a freshman? You may
remember John-Boy Walton from
The Waltons tv series. John-Boy Walton
was sweet and sexy and very hot. If you need
a refresher, just watch some of the
old re-runs of The Waltons. I've been
doing a lot of that lately. And all that
watching got me thinking these kinds
of thoughts: I was thinking that
if it were 1936, and John-Boy Walton was
a freshman, and I was also a freshman at
the same university, and
we met, what might have happened.
John-Boy Walton is a writer. John-Boy
writes about all kinds of things,
things in his life that mattered to him
and touched him deeply.
Maybe he would have written
a letter to me. Maybe he would have
written lots of letters to me.
Maybe one of the letters
that he wrote to me would look  
something like this one (see below).
I can just imagine...
Best wishes, Carl Miller Daniels

                 



Dear Carl
(J-BW Epistolary Fantasy Poem 10)



Dear Carl,

Well, last night we tried it,
and I didn't like it.
I asked you to spank me, and spank me
you did. You did a great job, too,
were very enthusiastic about it
as you whacked my naked butt
with your open hands. We were
both naked. You were
sitting on my bed, and I was lying
down across your lap. My penis
was rubbing up against your
penis while you were spanking
me. We were both fully erect, but
I just couldn't ejaculate while
you spanked me. I got close
to orgasm while being spanked,
but it just didn't happen.
Carl, you ejaculated pretty fast,
though, after giving me
those first 9 or 10
whacks. You ejaculated while
you were spanking me,
and you soaked my
belly with your semen. You
kept on spanking me after
you ejaculated, and
you kept encouraging me to
ejaculate as well. But
I just couldn't ejaculate
until I told you to stop
spanking me, and so you
rolled me over and sucked
on my penis, and Lordie,
did that feel good as
I spurted about a pint
of my thick gooey semen into
your willing mouth.
Carl, it's kind of
funny that you liked it
when I spanked you the
night before, you liked
having your smooth beautiful
naked butt spanked by me,
but it turns out that
I don't like getting
spanked by you. You'd think
I would, especially
since I like getting
fucked in my anus by your
big smooth phallus.
In fact, we both like getting
fucked in the anus by
each other's big stiff
phalluses.  It would seem
like getting fucked  
and getting spanked would have
some very sexual similarities.
I mean, my butt is sort
of getting spanked
by your pelvis while
you're fucking me.
And your butt is sort
of getting spanked
by my pelvis as
I'm thrusting my phallus into you.
And I sure like having
your phallus inserted
into my anus, having
that big sturdy phallus
of yours inside me,
pumping away,
rubbing those parts of me
deep inside me that really like
to get rubbed. Lordie,
Carl, getting my anus
fucked by you is
an orgasmic festival.
I could practically sing
while you're fucking me.
But spanking me? No. Just No.
Well, we can say that
we tried it, and that
I just didn't like it.
I feel good, though, and
I think you do too, that
we are on such intimate
terms with each other
that we can experiment
sexually with our
sweet hot bodies as we discover
each other's likes and
dislikes. You know what,
Carl? I love having
my dick sucked by you.
Yes, I love it when you    
suck on my big smooth phallus,
I love spurting my semen
into your hot wet willing
mouth while I'm orgasming.
And, Carl, I love sucking on
your dick. I love the
deep masculine smell of
your genitals, the oily musky
aroma of your pubic hair,
the incredible smoothness
of your glans against
my tongue and the roof
of my mouth. Carl, I could
spend endless hours
sucking on your big
smooth phallus and inhaling
the smell of your hot
aroused genitalia. But, Carl,
I also appreciate and respect
your desire for me to
turn you across my
knees and spank you.
And, for various
mysterious reasons -- perhaps
it's the sight of your little
gorgeous muscular butt turning
gently pink as I spank
you -- but whatever it is
about the situation that
arouses me, it does seem
that I do indeed enjoy spanking
you, and I will certainly
be willing to do that
again, and as often
you want me to.
I like that we are
eager to please each
other sexually. I like
that we're willing
to experiment with
each other's hot young
bodies.  It's great
each of us being
19 years old and slender
and good-looking and
near insatiable in
our sexual desires. I
like you and I love
you and I look forward
to your being in
my bed in my dorm room
again soon. And, Carl,
I've been thinking...
I've heard
that some men experience
orgasms just by having
their nipples licked.
Carl, we've each got tiny  
little nipples, so small
they're almost not even there.
Kind of ironic since
both of us have such
big penises, isn't it?  But I'd
like to try licking
your nipples, Carl, in
order to see if I can
get you to have an
orgasm that way.
And I'm keen on
the idea of your licking
my own nipples, and seeing
what happens. Carl, I can
certainly play with
my own nipples with
my own fingertips, and I have
done so, and in
fact am doing so right
now at this moment as I sit naked
at my desk here in
my dorm room, and I  
like the sensation of
my fingertips on
my nipples,
but have never thoroughly
explored that method of stimulation
all the way to its possible
climactic results, so I
have never achieved
orgasm that way. But I'm sure
the sensation of your
tongue on my nipples
would be substantially
different than the
sensation of my own
fingertips on my
nipples. And let's face it,
Carl, no matter how flexible
I am, I cannot lick my
own nipples.
So I think that's a job
for you. Hope you're
willing.
Until next time,

Your friend and lover,
John-Boy Walton
April 29, 1936   

 

 

 

 

 


 

No comments: