Monday, April 24, 2023

 

 

 

Yes I've been fantasizing again...
What if it were the year 1936, and I,
Carl Miller Daniels, was a freshman at the same
university where John-Boy Walton
was also a freshman? You may
remember John-Boy Walton from
The Waltons tv series. John-Boy Walton
was sweet and sexy and very hot. If you need
a refresher, just watch some of the
old re-runs of The Waltons. I've been
doing a lot of that lately. And all that
watching got me thinking these kinds
of thoughts: I was thinking that
if it were 1936, and John-Boy Walton was
a freshman, and I was also a freshman at
the same university, and
we met, what might have happened.
John-Boy Walton is a writer. John-Boy
writes about all kinds of things,
things in his life that mattered to him
and touched him deeply.
Maybe he would have written
a letter to me. Maybe he would have
written lots of letters to me.
Maybe one of the letters
that he wrote to me would look  
something like this one (see below).
I can just imagine...
Best wishes, Carl Miller Daniels

                 


Dear Carl
(J-BW Epistolary Fantasy Poem 7)




Dear Carl,

Three times!  Three times I fucked
you last night! I don't mean to
gloat (or maybe I do!) but three times
in one night! Lordie, what a
big strong manly man I must indeed be
to have fucked you three times in
one single hot sweaty sex-filled night!
Carl, my favorite position was when
you were on your back, your
legs spread wide, your feet
in the air, me on top of
you and my hard penis
thrusting deep into your
tight pink anus.  I loved
being able to kiss your
lips while I thrust into you.
I loved being able to look
down at your face while I
was fucking you, seeing
the expression of ecstasy
in your eyes as I thrust
deeper still. And I loved
being able to watch you
ejaculate your big gooey gobs
of semen while I was
fucking you, loved ejaculating
my own semen deep into
you. Carl, it was indeed
a lovely and sex-mania
night. Carl, we are both
getting pretty good at
this anal intercourse business.
The night before last night,
you fucked me twice. You were
good at it too. I ejaculated
like a stallion stud, my
own phallus hard as a rock
while you thrust into my
craving eager anus. When
you spurted your semen
into me, I could feel
the throbbing of your
own pulsing phallus, feel you
shudder as we both
gasped and panted and
savored the moments.
Carl, I love you and
I love your body and
I love your kisses while
we suck on each other's
tongues. I look forward
to more fucking, be it
me getting fucked, or
you getting fucked, I
look forward to it all.
Three times last night,
Carl! Three times I fucked
you!  Dare I mention
again that you only
fucked me twice on the
night before. Maybe next
time, we can get those
numbers evened out! Looking
forward to trying! And,
actually, is four times in one
night unrealistic? Is me
fucking you four times in one
night unrealistic? How
about you fucking me
four times in one night?
How about doing all that fucking
in the very same night?
Me getting fucked four times,
and you getting fucked
four times as well? In the
same night!?
Possible? Or just a sex-crazy
sexed-up wet dream? We
shall see, won't we?
We shall see.
Until next time,

Your friend and lover,
John-Boy Walton
April 24, 1936    

 

 

  

No comments: