Thursday, April 27, 2023

 

 

Yes I've been fantasizing again...
What if it were the year 1936, and I,
Carl Miller Daniels, was a freshman at the same
university where John-Boy Walton
was also a freshman? You may
remember John-Boy Walton from
The Waltons tv series. John-Boy Walton
was sweet and sexy and very hot. If you need
a refresher, just watch some of the
old re-runs of The Waltons. I've been
doing a lot of that lately. And all that
watching got me thinking these kinds
of thoughts: I was thinking that
if it were 1936, and John-Boy Walton was
a freshman, and I was also a freshman at
the same university, and
we met, what might have happened.
John-Boy Walton is a writer. John-Boy
writes about all kinds of things,
things in his life that mattered to him
and touched him deeply.
Maybe he would have written
a letter to me. Maybe he would have
written lots of letters to me.
Maybe one of the letters
that he wrote to me would look  
something like this one (see below).
I can just imagine...
Best wishes, Carl Miller Daniels

                 



Dear Carl
(J-BW Epistolary Fantasy Poem 9)


Dear Carl,

Well, you surprised me again! I
didn't know that you actually wanted
me to spank you! I know I'd
threatened to spank you after you
surprised me and
peed into my mouth. I know I said
that if you ever peed in my
mouth again, I'd spank you for
doing that. But I didn't think
you'd actually volunteer for
a spanking. I didn't think that
you'd ask me to give
you a spanking without your having
done anything to warrant
getting spanked! So I was indeed
pretty dern surprised when, after you
stripped off all your clothes, which
is just about the first thing
you always do when you walk
into my dorm room, so that didn't
surprise me, but what did surprise
me is that, right
after I took off all
my own clothes and
sat down on my bed beside you, you
immediately lay down
across my lap and asked
me spank you. You were direct
about it. There was no joking
and no playing around. "Spank me!"
you said. "Whack my sweet
naked butt with
the open palms of both your hands
until we both think that I've had
enough." Carl, I wasn't
sure at first that I wanted
to spank you. But, as you
know from my last letter to you,
I had indeed thought about
it, reflected on it, contemplated
the sexual aspects of
spanking you, and, well,
as you know, I
had definitely considered
the possibility of spanking
you. So, Carl, last night
when you asked me to spank
you, I did it. I spanked
your sweet beautiful muscular
buttocks, first one side,
then the other, then
back again, then both sides
at the same time. I could feel
your penis grow stiff
and eager as I spanked you,
and of course you could
feel my own penis do the
same since my penis
was jutting right up
against your penis,
and when, after
numerous blows, you whimpered
and then kind of yelped,
you said, "Harder, John-Boy,
and faster too," so that's
what I did. Your butt was
turning bright red, and, Carl,
I was getting worried that
I was really hurting you,
and then we both
ejaculated! Carl, it was
one of the best ejaculations
I've ever had in my
entire life! One of
the best orgasms I've ever
had! And as I was
spurting semen, you were
doing the same, you spurted
semen and spurted semen
and my orgasm kept on
going and your orgasm
kept on going, until, finally,
we both stopped ejaculating.
Carl, we must have each
ejaculated for close to
two minutes non-stop, I swear it
was that long for both of
us, we just keep geysering
semen! It was absolutely gushing out
of our big throbbing dicks!
Then, after we both
stopped spurting semen, and
were gasping and panting,
you said, "One more whack, please.
But make it a gentle one, okay?"
And so I whacked your sweet
gorgeous muscular reddened
butt one more time, very
gently, and then you climbed
off of me and sat down
beside me on my bed
and we looked at each other's
semen and it was smeared all across our
bellies and it was gooey and thick
and smelly in our dense nests of
pubic hair. "Does it
hurt to sit down?" I asked
you. "A little bit," you
said. "But in a good kind of way."
Then, Carl, we started kissing
each other, and I swear
they were the best most
tender kisses of my life,
as we fondled each other's
nipples, and sighed,
and kissed some more.
I wonder what this all
means in terms of future
spankings, Carl. Time will
tell, I suppose. And of course
there's the nagging suspicion
in my own mind that the next
time you're in my room,
they'll be another spanking
in the works, and this
time, it will be you
who will be spanking my own
hot smooth butt.
By the way, as I think you
know by now from all
our conversations, I was a very
good boy growing up, such
a good boy, it's almost
ridiculous how good I
was. I never misbehaved.
And my dad never
spanked me. Ever. So
I've never gotten spanked
in my entire life. Not
one time. So I am of
course curious about
what it feels like to
get spanked. So, I'm
thinking that I might like
to know, get some
experience in that
area of human contact.
So, um, perhaps next
time we'll act on my curiosity
about the situation. I do
know that it was certainly
sexually arousing for me,
sexually arousing for
both of us,
as I swatted your own
pretty butt. My guess
is that your swatting my
own naked butt would also
be a very erotic experience.
So, like they say, there's
only one way to find out, right?
Until next time,

   
Your friend and lover,
John-Boy Walton
April 27, 1936 

 

 

 



No comments: