Tuesday, April 25, 2023

 

 

 

Yes I've been fantasizing again...
What if it were the year 1936, and I,
Carl Miller Daniels, was a freshman at the same
university where John-Boy Walton
was also a freshman? You may
remember John-Boy Walton from
The Waltons tv series. John-Boy Walton
was sweet and sexy and very hot. If you need
a refresher, just watch some of the
old re-runs of The Waltons. I've been
doing a lot of that lately. And all that
watching got me thinking these kinds
of thoughts: I was thinking that
if it were 1936, and John-Boy Walton was
a freshman, and I was also a freshman at
the same university, and
we met, what might have happened.
John-Boy Walton is a writer. John-Boy
writes about all kinds of things,
things in his life that mattered to him
and touched him deeply.
Maybe he would have written
a letter to me. Maybe he would have
written lots of letters to me.
Maybe one of the letters
that he wrote to me would look  
something like this one (see below).
I can just imagine...
Best wishes, Carl Miller Daniels

                 



Dear Carl
(J-BW Epistolary Fantasy Poem 8)



Dear Carl,

Carl, I was joking when I said
I wanted you to pee in my mouth! It
was a joke! And then you went and did it!
Carl, you peed in my mouth!
Right after you had an
extraordinarily big orgasm and spurted
a wildly huge volume of semen into my mouth,
your dick went from being
rock hard and, as is normal
for all guys as far as I know,
then your dick got soft,
and then you told me you had
to pee, and I put my lips
around the glans of your penis,
and I told you, "OK, Carl,
go ahead and pee!" and then
you did it! You peed in
my mouth! I was shocked
at first, and then I gulped
it all down, swallowed your
pee and swallowed and swallowed,
so much pee!
Lordie, Carl, how much pee did
you pee into my mouth? Two pints?
Half a gallon?! And
all that pee you squirted into my
mouth tasted kind of like the
apple cider we'd been drinking earlier
that night. Yes, it was
apple-cider-flavored pee.
But, it was still pee nonetheless!
It was pee, Carl!
You peed into my mouth! After you
finished peeing, and I finished
swallowing, we both started
laughing like perfect fools.
Carl, lying there naked with
you in my bed laughing and
laughing at what you had
just done, peeing in my
mouth, and me lapping up
your pee and swallowing it
down, that all struck us
as so funny that we laughed
and laughed until
tears practically ran down our faces.
We hugged each other and
rolled around on my mattress,
holding tight to each other's
hot sweaty bodies.
But honest to gosh, Carl,
it was just a joke! I didn't
really mean for you to pee in my
mouth! Seriously now!
Don't ever do that again!
And if you do it again, well,
I think that I'm
just going to have to spank you.
I'm going to lay you belly-down across
my lap and spank you with
both of my bare hands until your
tight gorgeous little buttocks turn
bright red. And I mean that,
Carl. I swear I'll spank you!
Never, ever pee in
my mouth again! And, like
I said then, right after
you'd peed into my mouth and I'd
swallowed it all down, and like
I'm saying now, if you
ever pee in my mouth
again, then I'm just going
to have to spank you,
and spank you hard.
Tear drops may roll down
your face while I'm doing it,
I'll spank you so hard.
You'll lie
there across my lap
and I'll spank you
while both of us are naked
and while your hard thick
penis is pressed up against
my own hard thick penis
while you're lying there
across my lap and
my big thick penis
is jutting up against
your big thick penis and
pressing hard and insistent against
your hot hairy balls too
and I'll keep on spanking your
tight little beautiful muscular butt
until you swear, until you absolutely
swear, that you'll never
ever pee in my mouth again!
So, next time you're
in my dorm room and in my
bed, I think you know
what you cannot do, and
that which you cannot do
is pee into my mouth,
unless, of course,
you want a good spanking.
Unless you want your hot
little buttocks to turn bright
red under the blows
of my open-handed whacks.
So, Carl, I suggest that you never
try peeing in my mouth again,
unless, of course, you feel
like you really do have to pee,
feel like you couldn't wait
even another moment,
can't wait even another second,
and you just go ahead and
do it anyway, knowing the
spanking that's waiting for you,
and you are willing to suffer
that consequence. My hot
angry hands spanking your sweet
little butt.
Think about all that I've said,
Carl. Think about it very
hard. Speaking of "hard",
that is what my phallus is
right now, as I'm sitting
here naked at my desk,
fondling my erection,
and writing this letter to you
while my phallus
gently pulses and
leaks that clear sticky
oozing substance known as "pre-ejaculate". Oh
yes I'm sitting at my desk in my dorm room
right now, thinking about you
and the spanking that you so
richly deserve, and I'm
eagerly awaiting the next time that,
once again,
we are together naked in my
bed in my dorm room, touching
each other in all kinds
of intense, intimate, and loving ways.
Until then,

     
Your friend and lover,
John-Boy Walton
April something-or-other,
I'm so sexually aroused
at this moment, I forget
the exact day, though
I'm pretty sure that
the year is 1936

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: