Saturday, January 28, 2023

 

 

BG p64
(Beautiful Guy poem 64) aka "what if"


"What if I had a little tiny penis,
instead, of you know, THIS?" says
BG (Beautiful Guy). "And what
if you had a little tiny penis,
instead of, you know, THAT?"
BG says this while
he and hot sexy Jake are sitting
naked on the couch in the living
room of their cozy little
apartment. They're both
sitting with their legs
spread wide, and they're
each showing off an enormous
hardon.
BG points at Jake's dick,
and then he points at his own dick.
"I mean, look at us," says BG.
"I don't mean to brag or anything,
but we are both HUNG!"
"That we are," says Jake. "Nice
isn't it."
"Why yes indeed it is," says
BG.  "But what if we weren't?
What if we each had a little
tiny dick instead of what
we've got?"
"Oh," says Jake. "I think
we'd cope. I don't have
much experience with 'em,
but it's my understanding
that a tiny dick can
still produce one hell
of an orgasm."
"I guess so," says BG.
"But I guess what I'm sayin'
is would we be in love
with each other if we
each had a tiny dick
instead of, you know,
what we got?"
BG is 26 years old, and
Jake is 25 years old,
and they are both
gorgeous and hot
and horny all the
time and, well, to
be direct, they are
each hung like
a horse.
"Well," says Jake. "Initially
what attracted you to me
was your great body, and that
definitely includes your
wonderful dick, but,
as these months have gone
by, well, I love you
as a person, and I guess
if your dick was tiny,
I'd have still grown to
love you as a complete
and whole person."
"And I feel the same
about you," says BG.
"If you had a tiny dick,
I'd still love you
as a complete and entire
sweet hot person, but,
you know, I'd love you just
as a guy with a little
dick instead of, um,
you know, THAT."
So BG and Jake sit there
on the couch, their
legs spread wide,
their big dicks hard
and throbbing. BG is
taking sips from his Jack     
and Ginger. Jake is taking
sips from his Rum and Coke.
Suddenly Jake puts
his glass down on
the table beside
the couch, then he gets up
off the couch, then he
gets down on the floor
on his hands and knees.
"Wanna fuck me now?" says
Jake.
"Hell yeah," says BG.
So BG uncovers the
tub of vaseline that
they keep on the table
by the couch, slathers
up his big eager dick,
and then he climbs on top
of Jake and glides
his big hard dick
into Jake's tight willing
asshole.
BG starts pumping away,
and Jake says,
"Lucked out didn't we?"
and BG says,
"Indeed we did."
Jake tugs on his
own big dick while
BG is fucking him,
and, just as
BG starts spurting
cum into Jake's
hot eager asshole,
Jake starts
spurting cum too.
It jets out of him,
and lands in whitish
blobs on the floor
about six feet in
front of him.
Then BG pulls out,
and they both stand
up and look at each
other, all gorgeous
and hot and sweaty
their big dicks
still hard and throbbing.
"So you like what you see eh?"
says Jake.
"Yep," says BG. "Everything
about it."
"I guess we're pretty lucky aren't
we" says Jake.
"Yep," says BG.
"So what else do you want
to talk about this morning?"
says Jake.
"Let's talk about your
nipples," says BG. "They
are gorgeous, and oh so
tiny. I like tiny
little understated nipples,
like yours, and well, um,
mine too for that matter.
But what if our nipples were big
and flashy, and you know,
fleshy?"
"Shhhh," says Jake.  "Let's um,
just not, ok?"
"OK!" says BG.
Then they head into the
bathroom, climb into
the shower together,
and spend quite a while
there, washing each other,
and touching each other's,
well, touching each other's pretty    
much everything, all their
pretty parts, touching
everything that they
got given.


--Carl Miller Daniels (January 28, 2023) 

 

 

 

 

 



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you call this a "poem"?.....