Wednesday, January 25, 2023

 

 

 

BG p62
(Beautiful Guy poem 62) aka "John-Boy Walton"


BG (Beautiful Guy) and hot sexy Jake
are sitting on the couch watching
a rerun of The Waltons and masturbating.
"John-Boy's eyes are like excited ice crystals
caressed by lava flakes" says BG.
"Wow! Nice description!" says Jake. "How'd
you come up with that?"
"I don't know," says BG. "It just came to me."
"Speaking of," says Jake. "I just came."
"I can see that," says BG.
"And smell it too, god how I love
the smell of fresh cum in the morning,"
says BG, as he, too, spurts cum
and then sits there naked and cum-smelly on
the couch beside naked and cum-smelly Jake,
watching John-Boy flex
inside those worn-out overalls
that he always wears in nearly
every episode.

--Carl Miller Daniels (January 25, 2023)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: