Monday, January 30, 2023

 

 

 

BG p65
(Beautiful Guy poem 65) aka "sperm"


"Let's kill some sperm!" says
BG (Beautiful Guy). "Let's spurt 'em
out and make 'em die!"   
"OK!" says hot sexy Jake, "Shall
we smash their little heads
into the canvas, or shall
we let them perish in the
acids of our stomachs?"
"Oh, how 'bout a mix?" says BG.
"I'll sit here in this chair and
watch you jerk off onto
the canvas, and, after you're
done, you can give me a blow job."
"OK!" says Jake. So Jake
turns on all the lights in their
bedroom and
and he stands
in front of the canvas
tugging on his own big
gorgeous dick
and BG sits in the chair
watching him. While Jake
is jerking off, BG is
jerking off too. "Don't
worry," says BG, "I won't
cum until you suck me off."
"Wasn't worried," says Jake,
merrily tugging away, "So
why did you phrase it like
that? 'Kill some sperm'."
"Isn't that what we're doing?"
says BG. "They're alive
and wriggling around inside
our balls, and then we spurt them
out, and they die. We kill
them when we spurt them
out.  We kill thousands of 'em,
probably millions of 'em,
every month, probably
every week. We spurt
them out and they die,
so we kill them. We are sperm
killers!" says BG.
BG sits there masturbating
watching Jake masturbate.
"It's fun to kill sperm!"
says BG. "It's wonderful! So
let's kill us some sperm,
make them die!"
"What kind of mood are you
in anyway," says Jake, "besides
horny I mean."
"I think it was watching
An American Werewolf in London
last night," says BG.  "All
that blood and gore mixed in with
all that sex! Jeez David Naughton
was hot!"
"I see," says Jake. "Well here I
go I'm getting ready
to smash a bunch of their
little sperm heads against this
canvas." So Jake starts
spurting cum and keeps
on spurting and he directs
his jets of cum onto
the shiny red surface
of the canvas, and BG
watches Jake do that
and then BG says "I'm
ready when you are" and
Jake walks over, then
kneels down and wraps
his lips around BG's
gorgeous cockhead and
in about 2 seconds
BG spurts cum into
Jake's mouth and Jake
swallows and swallows
and when BG is done
spurting, BG says "Die
you little sperm rascals die,
dissolve in Jake's hot
slimy stomach acids!"
"Jeez," says Jake. "Such
violent language! I'm not
used to that from you. Um,
I think I kinda like it!"
It's 5:30 a.m. It's raining
outside. They can
hear raindrops on
the windows. Other than that,
their cozy
little apartment is very
quiet.
"David Naughton made
a very sexy werewolf,"
says BG. "I think it was
him running around naked
in the woods and
tearing a deer into
pieces, that kinda
triggered something," says
BG.
"I guess horror movies can
be very stimulating, can't
they?" says Jake.
"Indeed they can," says BG.
Jake stands up.
Then BG stands up from
the chair, and he kisses
Jake on the lips, and
when Jake sticks his
tongue into BG's mouth,
BG says "I can taste
some of the sperm that
I just squirted into
your mouth. I'm gonna chomp
down on 'em and bite their little
heads off!"
"Good thing I got my
tongue outa there then," says
Jake. "Otherwise I'd be
what you're biting into."
BG grins a scary grin,
opens his mouth wide,
shows all his teeth.
"Grrrr," says BG. "Yep,  
that's me, one
scary monster
sperm killer. Spermicidal
maniac, that's me."
"Brrr," says Jake.
"Growl," says BG.
Then BG kisses Jake
again, and once again
Jake slides his tongue into
BG's mouth. BG licks
it. "They taste
pretty good don't they?"
BG says to Jake. "The last
sperm that I spurted
into your mouth, desperately
clinging to their
wriggly little lives
before, you know,
they fuckin' die!!"
"Jeez," says Jake. "More
violent talk! Should
I be afraid?"
"No," says BG, "But
your sperm should be,
and mine too. I'm
gonna kill 'em, kill
'em all, spermicidal maniac,
that's a label I can
live with."
"I'll keep that in mind,"
says Jake. "Now can we
go back  to sleep? It's
only 5:30."
"Sure," says BG.
So they turn
off the lights, crawl into
bed, and before long,  
the only sound in
their cozy little apartment
is the rain on the windows,
the deep even breathing of
two sexy young men,
and, what was that, maybe
just the few final death gasps
of a hundred thousand
quadrillion million tiny little
sperm.
 
--Carl Miller Daniels (January 30, 2023) 

 

 

 



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you call that a poem?