Saturday, June 29, 2024

 

 

 

Squeal!😁

 


 

Hi!

I just received my contributor copy of the new issue of Chiron Review. It's the Summer 2024 issue, issue number 133. And it contains my poem "being".

I am delighted to have my poem in this issue. Um, and it's indeed possible that I really did squeal with joy when I opened the envelope that contained my copy.  Anyhow, I feel real good about this poem, and am glad to have it appear within the pages of Chiron Review.

Plus, I love the cover of this issue!  Buster Keaton, circa 1925.  Those eyes!  Haunting!

To purchase a copy of this issue, just follow this lunk to Lulu:
https://www.lulu.com/shop/michael-hathaway/chiron-review-133/paperback/product-m2w4wp7.html?q=Chiron+Review+%23133&page=1&pageSize=4

Anyhow, just wanted to babble on a bit about my poem "being" getting published in this issue. And I'm looking forward to reading the entire issue, as I look forward to reading all issues of Chiron ReviewChiron Review and I go waaaaaay back. Over the years, many of my poems have appeared within its pages. My first appearance in Chiron Review was in issue #33, way back in the Winter of 1992.

Yeppers, 1992! Uh, does that make me sound old?!

Ah well, maybe that's because I am!

Happy Reading!  

Best wishes,

Carl Miller Daniels

 

 

 

 

No comments: