Tuesday, June 25, 2024

 

 

 

My Jim Carroll fantasy -- more another more

"What do you think you're
doing back there?" Jim Carroll says
to me.
Me and Jim Carroll are in the
shower at my apartment, or
rather my parents' apartment.
Jim Carroll and me are in
the same English class at
the fancy high school we both
go to. Jim Carroll's parents
are poor.  My parents
are kinda rich. Jim Carroll
does drugs. He needs money
for that. I get a generous
allowance. So today I'm
paying Jim Carroll to take
a shower with me and do
sexy stuff. I'm in love
with him. He's a hot
skinny gorgeous basketball
player. He's a great basketball
player. That's why he's
going to my fancy expensive
private high school. They
gave him a scholarship to
play basketball for them.
He's really good. I don't
play any sports. Mainly
I read a lot. One day after
English class I got up
enough nerve to talk to
him and offered him money
to come to my apartment
and have sex with me.
People talk. I knew he
sometimes has sex with
guys for money, even
though he's straight.

Anyhow.

So today Jim Carroll and
me are standing in my
shower and I've already agreed to
pay him $60 to let me
jerk him off. Let me
jerk him off from the rear.
That is, with him facing
the wall, and me standing
behind him with my
dick between his butt cheeks
and me reaching around
and tugging on his dick
until he cums.

Well, we didn't actually
agree on the part where
I'd get to put my dick
between his butt cheeks.

Hence, he says to me
"What do you think you're
doing back there?"
So, while I'm tugging
on his dick and kinda
rubbing my dick between
his butt cheeks, I
tell him "I just wanna
rub my dick between your
butt cheeks while I'm
jerking you off, is that
OK?"

"We only agreed on taking
the shower and you jerking
me off," he says. "That's
$60.  If you wanna
wedge your dick between
my butt cheeks and cum,
that'll be another $40.
That's a cool $100 total.
You up for that?"

"The word 'Up' is an
understatement," I say  
to him, because my dick
is definitely Up, it's
hard as a rock, and
I tell him "100 bucks
sure no problem"

and I stand there rubbing
my dick between his butt
cheeks and tugging
on his own hard thick
smooth dick and I sorta
taste the back of his
neck with my tongue,
his skin feels like
polished bronze, he's
so beautiful, I'm
in love with him and
in lust with him
and his dick feels
so good between my fingers
and my dick feels so
good wedged in between
his butt cheeks my glans
free and wet aiming at
the ceiling

and soon he goes "Ahhhh"
and start spurting his cum
and I go "Ahhhh" and start
spurting my cum -- it goes
all over his bronze-smooth
back -- and his cum goes
all over the shower wall

and we just stand there
for a few moments more

my dick still between his
smooth muscular butt cheeks
and my fingers still
wrapped around his gently pulsing
dick

and then we move apart
and take our time washing
ourselves and he shampoos
his hair and I shampoo
my hair

we take our time

it's almost real friendly

I tell him again he's
got a great body and I crave
it

and he actually tells me
my body ain't bad for
a super-skinny guy who
reads all the time

and then we're done,
out of the shower,
drying off, he gets
dressed, I pay
him his $100 and
we agree he's coming
back to my apartment
next week, I'll let
him know at school what
afternoon both my
parents will be gone

"So long," he says

"So long" I say

he walks out the door
he's tall and skinny
and his shoulders are
so wide and his skin
is like smooth polished
bronze and his skin
is so hot that whenever
I touch it,
it almost burns
my fingers

almost.


--Carl Miller Daniels (June 25, 2024)

 

 

 

 

No comments: