Wednesday, May 29, 2024

 

 

My Jim Carroll fantasy -- some more

While we're both naked
and in my bed, Jim Carroll tells
me that he thinks there's something
primal going on inside
his scrotum, inside his balls --
he thinks there's something
that connects him
to the seas and the stars
and the wind.
"So is that what I taste when
you cum in my mouth?" I say, "the
seas and the stars and the wind?"
"Could be," says Jim Carroll, nonchalantly,
"but what the fuck. Just slurp away,"
he says to me as I suck on his
big smooth beautiful dick, "and
taste what you taste. I don't know
what you get out of that stuff anyway,"
he says, as he's just about to cum
in my eager willing mouth. "It's
just goo -- like mucus, like snot."
I pull my lips away from his throbbing dick  
for a moment. "You just said it's the
essence of the
seas and the stars and the wind," I say
to him. "And now
you're just calling it snot?"
"I say a lot of stuff," says Jim Carroll.
"Passes the time.  So do you want
this load or what?"  "Yeah," I say,
"and your next load too."
"That'll cost you another
twenty dollars," Jim Carroll says to me.
"My load after
this one -- that'll make your total forty
dollars for today. That's twenty
dollars a load," he says, "that's
the agreement."
"No problem," I say, and I wrap my
lips back around the
flared-out edges of
his smooth shiny purple-pink glans.
In no time at all, his cum is
spurting into my mouth. Meanwhile,
I'm jerking myself off. Some of
my cum splats onto his
smooth tight belly. He just
chuckles, and wipes it off
himself with my t-shirt. "You spurt
a hell of a lot of that stuff
don't you?" Jim Carroll says
to me. He's grinning in
an almost-friendly manner, and
once again, for just
a moment, I allow
myself to feel loved.
He lies back in my bed,
and I start gently licking
his dick. His dick
is soft now, 'cause he's just
cum, but in no time
at all, he's hard again.
Jim Carroll is like that --
sweet horny guy that
lets me suck him off
every chance I get. I take
my time, waiting for
this next load of the
afternoon. He doesn't seem
to mind, lying back
and relaxing in my
big bed, spreading
his legs wide while I suck
him off, and once again,
I feel like maybe he
really does kinda
like me, but, I know
deep inside me, that he likes
those twenty-dollar
bills that I shell
out a whole lot more. Still,
it's nice to pretend that
he's in love with me. And,
hell, I'm
so in love with him
that it hurts.
After a while, he cums
in my mouth, I cum
on his legs, he wipes
himself off, gets
dressed, I pay him
$40, and he's out
the door.
**
The next day, in my seat behind
him in our English class, I look
at the back of his handsome
head, and resist the urge
to lean forward, and kiss
the top of it. My dick is
hard as a rock, and I'm
hoping nothing leaks out.

--Carl Miller Daniels (May 29, 2024)

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: