Sunday, May 26, 2024

 

 

My Jim Carroll fantasy

Jim Carroll doesn't like me, but he
lets me suck his dick.
He likes that I pay him $20 after
I suck him off.
It is 1965, and we are
both students at this
fancy high school.  We are both
in the same English class.
He comes over to my apartment
when my parents are gone.
We take off all our clothes
and he gets in bed with
me and I suck him off.
He's so beautiful, long and tall
and skinny and blond.
When I'm sucking him off,
he doesn't mind that I jerk
myself off while sucking
his dick and that  
sometimes some of my
cum gets on him. He's
good-natured about it.
"Say for $20 you can come
on me and that's not
a problem" he says,
as I pay him his $20 and
he wipes my cum off of
him with an old t-shirt
of mine, and I say
"Do you think you're good for
another round?" and he says
"For 20 bucks sure" and
so I start to suck him off again,
his dick is soft at first,
since he's already cum
in my mouth just a few
minutes ago, but with
my tongue lapping away on it,
his dick gets hard again instantly,
it's long and slender and smooth,
around 8 inches or so hard,
also I lick his balls
a little bit and feel
the corn-silk thinness
of his tangled golden pubic
hair on my tongue, and I
taste his hot young
teenage musk,
and them it's back
with my lips on
his shaft and his
glans and when he cums again
there's a lot of it,
and I swallow and swallow
and taste him and love
him but he doesn't really
like me all that much
but we're both in the same
English class and that's
how I met him and how
I got access to his beautiful
skinny body and his great
big beautiful dick, and
when I'm sucking him
off, when I've got his
hard dick throbbing in  
my mouth, I kinda do
really believe that he
loves me, but deep inside,
I know he doesn't even
really like me but he
sure likes the $20 I give
him each time he cums
in my mouth, and the
year is 1965 and I'm
young and hot myself
and yearny too and
I crave a lot of
things that feel just
like love, or something
close to it, the
taste of Jim Carroll's cum
on the back of my tongue
as his hot cum oozes down
my throat, I know the
$20 I'll give him will
only help him buy
things that he really
wants, but that's okay,
he's young, and beautiful,
and I'm in love with him,
though we both agree
he doesn't really even like
me, but I can be useful to him,
in my own way. For instance,
I'm good at sucking him
off, when he leaves my
apartment, he's always
smiling, and 20 dollars
is in his pocket,
right next to his
dick that's still wet
with my own saliva,
often next to another $20, if
things went along that kind
way. Jim Carroll doesn't even
like me but he likes
the $20 I give him every time
he cums in my mouth,
and the cum I spurt on him,
he takes it real good-natured,
at his core, he's a sweet
guy, horny, hot, and
ready to roll with a
variety of situations, and
that includes, thank goodness,
me.

--Carl Miller Daniels (May 26, 2024)

 

 

 

No comments: