Wednesday, October 9, 2024

 

 

variations on a theme

how cute is that young man in the window!
the one with the waggeldy tail,
oh how cute is that young man in the window!
i do hope he likes bourbon, mixed gently, with
some nice ginger ale!

oh how cute is that young man in the window!
i love how he's doing his exercises in the nude,
how cute is that young man in the window,
god i love how his big dick is swinging,
god i love how his ball sac is swaying,
as he does his exercises while nude,
and yes oh god yes please forgive me, for
i do fuckin' know that my staring at him is rude--

but how cute is that young man in the window!
there's no way i can look away
how fuckin' cute is that young man in the window,
and yes i've just gotta say:

now he's making my own dick quite hard, 'cause
that young man's big dick is sure pretty
and i feel quite sure he'd like bourbon mixed
gently with some nice ginger ale, it's my favorite
drink, in fact i think i'll have some right now
standing in my own living room,
while looking across the street,
and looking into his apartment
and watching that cute young man
wiggle his nice tight waggeldy tail!

for of course it's a tail, oh
we can call it that, or
we could also call it a
hot tight smooth butt, for that's
what it is, a nice sexy butt, so tight
and so smooth, oh what
a glorious butt, and just look how that
butt of his does wiggle, and just look how
his big dick hardens, and
just look how his big dick does jut!

i take off all my clothes
and show him what i've got,
i know i'm not mr perfect,
but, still, most would agree:
i, too, am pretty damn hot!

i know that he now he sees me,
'cause now he's looking my way,
i see that he's made
a sign, and written
some big words on it, I can see
that sign 'cause he's holding it
up, I can see that sign, and it says,
"CAN I COME TO YOUR APARTMENT
SO THAT WE CAN PLAY?"

i scribble a sign myself,
black ink on a big yellow pad,
i write on it in big letters:
"YES OMG YES! -- MY APT
IS # 459, AND OH YOU'RE
A BEAUTIFUL LAD!"

he's pulling on some jeans
and a tight white t-shirt
he's waving at me now, holding one thumb up,
i thrust my hips toward him, salute him with my dick,
and let me tell you
his thumb is not the only thing that's up
oh how fuckin' cute is that young man in the window!
the one with the waggeldy tail,
oh how cute is that young man in the window!
and he's coming to my apartment to play,
soon i'll get a good up-close look at that hot
sweet tail! and gee
i do hope he likes bourbon, mixed gently, over
ice, with some nice ginger ale!

and now he's coming to my apartment so
that the two of us can play,
and yes i'm ready to meet him,
in one hand is my bottle of bourbon,
in my other hand is that bottle of ginger ale,
i'll mix them cold and bubbly over ice,
together they're my favorite drink,
oh i do hope he likes that drink as well,
as i stand by my kitchen sink,
my dick is hard and throbbing, and the tip is
smooth and purple-pink, yes i'm
already leaking pre-cum
i hope he'll drink some of that too

oh what a day
who woulda thought that
that young man in the window!
the one with the waggeldy tail,
will soon be in my apartment
and together we'll play with each other
while sipping gently
our sweet bourbon and our fuckin' ginger ale.  

    

--Carl Miller Daniels (October 9, 2024)

 

 

 

 

No comments: