Wednesday, July 26, 2023

 

 

 

Two Guys Talking

Guy #1: The perineum is that
area between the back of
your scrotum and the front
of your anus.

Guy #2: Yeah, I like to rub
that area while I'm tugging
on my dick.

Guy #1: I like looking at
my own body. I'm on the
college swim team
and I've got a good bod.

Guy #2: I like looking at
my own body too. I'm on the college
track team, and I've got a
good body too.

Guy #1 (the swim-team guy): I like
looking at your body. I agree
that you've got a real good body.

Guy #2 (the track-team guy): I like
looking at your body too. You've
got a real good body.

Guy #1 (the swim-team guy): We
should both take off all our
clothes, and look at each other
real close.

Guy #2 (the track-team guy): OK!

So both guys take off all their
clothes.  They're standing
in the swim-team guy's dorm room.
Both guys are gorgeous. Even
before they're fully undressed,
they've each sprouted a
big lovely hardon.

Guy #1 (the swim-team guy): Nice!
You look great! Gorgeous bod! Nice hardon too!

Guy #2 (the track-team guy): Thanks.
You look great too. Gorgeous
hardon ya got there! And I like
the purple-pink color
of your dickhead.


Guy #1 (the swim-team guy): Sit down
on my bed. It's the bottom bunk.
Lean back and spread your
legs so that I can see
your perineum.

Guy #2 (the track-team guy): OK!

The track-team guy sits down
the swim-team's guy bed, leans
back, spreads his legs,
and the swim-team guy bends
down and immediately
starts licking the track-team
guy's perineum.

Guy #1 (the swim-team guy): Ummmm,
You taste good, all sweaty
and musky.

Guy #2 (the track-team guy): Thanks.
God your tongue feels great. I'm
gonna cum.

The track-team guy spurts cum
instantly, large gooey blobs of
it that go all over his sexy
naked chest and belly.

Then, while the track-team guy
is spurting the last big cum blob
of that great big cum-load,
the swim-team guy, while still licking
the track-team guy's perineum,
spurts cum, too, big gooey
ropes of it that spurt out
onto the floor beneath
his bed.

Then, both guys stand up
and just look at each other.

Guy #1 (the swim-team guy): Wow,
that was hot. That felt great. One
of my best orgasms ever.

Guy #2 (the track-team guy): That
was one of my best orgasms ever too.

Guy #1 (the swim-team guy): We
should do this again, real soon.

Guy #2 (the track-team guy): OK!

Then, both guys wipe up
the cum, the track-team guy
wipes it off of his own
chest and belly, and
the swim-team guy wipes
up his cum from the floor underneath
his bed.

Then, they get dressed,
and head off to class. Monday,
not a bad way to start
the week.

--Carl Miller Daniels (July 26, 2023)

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: