Tuesday, October 25, 2022




The statue is by Louis Tuaillon -- this statue makes me think of Peter Firth in Equus. The painting also makes me think of Peter Firth in Equus. I don't know the name of the artist who did the painting. The GIF is Peter Firth and a horse (I think the horse is named Nugget) in a scene from the movie Equus.

I'll plan to post these three images again, with several others, on Thursday, October 27, 2022.  That's Peter Firth's birthday. He'll be 69 years old on October 27, 2022.  I'll be eternally grateful that I've gotten to see the movie Equus about a dozen times, and feel lucky to have been able to see Peter Firth's sleek gorgeous fully-naked body in that amazing movie, based on the play Equus by Peter Shafer. The play Equus was first presented in London by The National Theatre at The Old Vic Theatre on July 26, 1973. Peter Firth played the role of Alan Strang in that theatre production, and in the movie version that was released in 1977. Alas, I've never seen the play, but, again, I'm very grateful to have seen the movie version. I've read the play many times, and the dialogue in the movie is almost exactly the same, word for word, as the dialogue in the play.  


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

second : Kendric Tonn

Carl Miller Daniels said...

Thank you for identifying the artist of that painting as Kendric Tonn. I just went to Google and found several of his paintings, all very hot! Will post them soon. :-)