Wednesday, October 2, 2024

 

 

Argh!!


Does blogspot now have a two post per day limit? Or is there some technical problem that they are working on?

Here's a copy of a feedback that I sent them yesterday--  

"Update to yesterday's problem in which I could not make a new post. This morning blogspot allowed me to make two posts only, then I got this error message: "We're sorry, but one or more limits for the requested action have been exceeded." The error message goes by fast. Anyhow, please help. I want to be able to make more than two posts in a single day. Thank you for your help!"

I still haven't heard back from anyone at blogspot. I'm hoping that I will hear back soon, and that I will again be allowed to make more than two posts per day. I like blogspot a lot, and very much enjoy being able to post everything that I want to post.

--Carl Miller Daniels

 

 

 

No comments: