Sunday, December 31, 2023

 

 

 

Just in case...  BG p74 (Beautiful Guy poem 74)

Hi. 

Just in case you missed it the first time I posted it (or you just want to read it again), I'm re-posting Poem Number 74 in my BG series.  I first posted this installment in my BG series back on February 14, 2023. The entire BG (Beautiful Guy) series consists of 79 installments, all of them posted during the time period of November 29, 2022 through February 22, 2023. Anyhow! Hope you enjoy this re-posting of my BG poem 74. 

Best wishes and Happy New Year! 

--Carl Miller Daniels



BG p74
(Beautiful Guy poem 74) aka "Dennis"


When BG (Beautiful Guy) heard
the knock and
opened their apartment door,
his first thought was that
Luke Halpin, the guy
who played Sandy on the
tv show Flipper, was
standing there holding
a big camera, and waiting
to be invited in.
"Hi," says the guy at
the door, "I'm Dennis.
My Dad told me that
you're expecting me. Are
you Brian, or Jake?" says
Dennis.
Jake comes walking
into the living room
about this time, looks
at Dennis, opens
his eyes real wide.
Both BG and Jake
are wearing jeans
and t-shirts, which
is uncharacteristic for
them. They are generally
always totally naked
when they're here at
home in their cozy
little apartment. But
this afternoon
they were dressed to
meet Dennis, even
though they knew
they'd both be undressed
very soon.
"I'm Brian," says BG,
"Brian Green, but usually I get
called BG. This is
Jake."
"Hi," says Dennis.
"Hi," says Jake.
BG opens the door
wider. "Come on in,"
he says to Dennis.
Dennis walks in
through the doorway,
and, once he's
all the way inside
the living room,
BG closes the
door behind him.
"So," says BG. "You're
here to photograph
me and Jake."
"That's right," says
Dennis. "That's
the plan."
Both BG and Jake
stand there kind
of awkwardly. Finally
Jake says what both
he and BG were thinking.
"Has anyone ever told
you that you look a
lot like Luke Halpin,
the guy who played
Sandy on the old
Flipper tv series?"
"I've gotten that
once or twice," says
Dennis. "I take
it as a compliment."
"Yeah, Sandy was real good-looking,"
says BG.  
"Aww shucks," says Dennis. "Well,
are you two ready for
me to take some
photographs?"
"Yeah," says BG.
"Umm," says Dennis, "OK,
so where's the canvas?"
"It's in our bedroom,"
says BG.
"Well," says Dennis,
"So why don't we all
head in there, and you
two can get undressed,
and then you can
start jacking off
in front of
the canvas, and
I'll start taking
pictures of you doing that."
"OK," says BG.
"Sure," says Jake.
So they walk into
the bedroom, BG first,
followed by Jake,
followed by Dennis.
BG and Jake take off
all their clothes,
their dicks are instantly
hard, and they stand
there side-by-side
jerking off with their
dicks aimed at the
big orange canvas while
Dennis starts
photographing them.
"My Dad said that you two
guys were really good-looking,"
says Dennis. "He sure got
that right."
"Thanks," says BG.
"Aww shucks," says Jake.
"Mind if I get undressed too?"
says Dennis. "I like
working naked whenever
I can."
BG makes an almost-audible
'Gasp!' sound.  "Sure, no
problem," says BG.
"Make yourself at home," says
Jake.
So Dennis takes off all
his clothes, fully revealing
a beautiful slender body,
a great set of cock and
balls, pubic hair dense,
curly, and blonde.
Dennis tosses his clothes
onto a chair. No doubt
about it, Dennis
is gorgeous, just
totally hot. "Are you
sure you're not related
to Luke Halpin?" says
BG, as he and Jake
stand there, BG's own dick
hard as a rock, and
Jake beside him, Jake's
dick hard as a rock too,
both BG and Jake masturbating
rhythmically and steadily,
and Dennis says, "No relation
to Luke Halpin that I know
of anyway. Anyhow, try
not to mind me. I'm
just here to observe and photograph
what I see. So you two,
just keep on jerking off, and pay
me no mind." Dennis
takes more pictures, a lot
more pictures, as he
positions himself at
one angle, then another, his
big dick swinging back and
forth like a pendulum.  When
BG and Jake both start spurting
cum onto the orange canvas,
Dennis takes even more pictures,
snap snap snap, rapid-style,
trying to catch each and every spurt.
Then, when BG and Jake
have both done spurting,
Dennis sets the camera down
on a bedside table, and
starts getting dressed.  
Dennis is so gorgeous, so
hot, smoldering. BG and
Jake are practically
whimpering, looking at
him, he's so beautiful.
Dennis is aware of
their attention.
"I'm 21," says Dennis. "In
case my Dad didn't say.
My full name is
Dennis Andrew Ballzac,
and some people
think that sounds
like
Penis And Ball Sac,
and I think that's just
fine. I love art and
I'm a very sensuous kind
of guy. I like being
around sexy men, and
I can already tell that
I like being around you two.
I look forward to
my next visit. Is
tomorrow okay? About 2 p.m.?"
Both BG and Jake
nod yes.
Dennis gets dressed quickly,
picks up his camera. Jake
and BG, still naked, walk with him
into the living room. BG's dick
is still hard, and so is
Jake's. There's a little
droplet of post-orgasmic cum at the
tip of BG's dick, and
it drips onto the floor.  
"See ya soon," says Dennis.
Then he leaves.
"Damn!" says BG.
"Hot Damn!" says Jake. "I'm
so turned on, I'm ready
to go again. You?"
"Hell yeah," says BG.
"Shower handjobs?" says Jake.
"Hell yeah!" says BG.
Then they head back to the bathroom,
climb into the shower,
close the shower curtain,
turn on the water, and BG tugs
on Jake's big hard dick, and Jake
tugs on BG's big hard dick,
until they
each spurt yet another
geyser of cum, BG spurts
his cum onto Jake's chest,
and Jake spurts his
cum onto BG's chest, then they
wash each other all over,
nice and slow, every single
solitary turned-on square
inch of their flesh, the
steam rising from
the shower curtain, seeping
around its hot wet edges,
condensing on the ceiling,
and then falling onto them
like raindrops,
as BG and Jake splash
each other with handfuls
of hot water, and watch
the last remnants of
their freshly spurted cum
gurgle on down the drain.


--Carl Miller Daniels (February 14, 2023)

 

 

 

No comments: