Saturday, October 28, 2023

 

 

😊Several semi-randomly-selected quotes😋

 

 

 

"I'm an alcoholic. I'm a drug addict. I'm homosexual. I'm a genius."
--Truman Capote

 

 

 

"How honorable to get in bed and feel his long root in me. When he finished I felt as though I were covered with flowers."
--Iovanna Lloyd Wright

 

 

 

"Your body is not a temple, it's an amusement park. Enjoy the ride."
--Anthony Bourdain





"I would rather watch somebody buy their underwear than read a book they wrote."
--Andy Warhol

 

 

 

 

"Art is what you can get away with."
--Andy Warhol

 

 

 

"All of life is a dispute over taste and tasting."
--Friedrich Nietzsche







"Poetry and drink are the two greatest things on earth."
--Richard Burton

 

 

😊😋😍😛😜

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: