Sunday, August 27, 2023

 

 

Extreme Art --

 

Earlier today I posted an image of two sexy guys by  
http://gigantichugemeat.blogspot.com/ -- That image that I posted earlier today is a great example of Extreme Art. And so is this one (see below).

I like extreme art. I found this particular image (i.e., the one below) at  https://navymale.blogspot.com/.

Hot stuff! Great image! Nice example of "Extreme Art"!

About the term "EXTREME ART" --
I like extreme art. That's the term I like to use in certain situations. I don't know if I invented the term or not. I doubt it. Anyhow, this picture of a hot naked guy with an insanely huge dick is an example of extreme art. I think you'll recognize extreme art when you see it (huge genitalia, astounding musculature, the ejaculation of a massive gushing of what looks like a seemingly impossibly gigantic huge gloppy volume of hot gooey cum, etc.). Anyhow, hope you enjoy this particular example of EXTREME ART. I do think this image of a naked massive-dicked guy is a very hot image. And yet another great example of Extreme Art. Three cheers for Extreme Art! 😋





 

 

 

1 comment:

Dune said...

Thanks for the links
Kisses