Sunday, June 25, 2023

 

 

 

The Science of Ejaculation


The science of ejaculation is
young men standing in front
of mirrors and watching
themselves jerk off and spurt cum.
The science of ejaculation is
discovery.
A young man wants to know what
he looks like when he's jerking
off and then ejaculating.
A young man wants to see his
dick get hard and he wants
to see the white goo as it
spurts out of the glans
of his penis. He wants
to know, he wants to learn,
he wants to hear the words
"penis" and "glans" and
"scrotum" and "perineum".
Sometimes he wants to say those words
right outloud while he's tugging
on his own big smooth erect dick.
The science of ejaculation
is the gaining of knowledge.
How does adjusting the
speed of jerking off effect
the intensity of the orgasm?
Does jerking off really really
fast give a better orgasm
than jerking off really really
slow? Does gripping my penis
really really tight give me a
better orgasm than gripping
my penis very very gently?  How does
tonight's orgasm compare
to the orgasm I had last night? Why
didn't both orgasms feel the same?
Why was tonight's orgasm better
than last night's orgasm? Was it
because I touched the rim
of my anus tonight, and I didn't
touch it last night?
And if I do touch the rim of my
anus, run my fingertips
around the edges, why
the heck does that feel so
good and why does my orgasm
feel so intense? The science
of ejaculation goes on to
more and more questions, in
search of more and more answers.
The science of ejaculation is
real science. A young man
craves answers. A young man
wants answers. Why does
looking at my reflection in the mirror
while I masturbate
produce such a great orgasm? What
does it mean that I like
looking at myself in the
mirror while I masturbate? Why
is that so stimulating? Why
is that so goddamn hot?!
I know I'm good-looking, and
does the fact that
I like watching myself a good-looking
guy in the mirror, watching
myself masturbate, staring
at my own big
smooth purple-pink engorged
dickhead, does that mean that maybe
I'm gay? Why do I like staring at
my own tight naked muscular belly?
And I think I'd like
to watch other good-looking
guys while they masturbate too. Maybe
one of them would masturbate with
me. Maybe I could tug on his
erect penis while he tugs on
my erect penis. I wonder
what kind of orgasm I'd have
then. I wonder what kind
of orgasm he'd have then. I
wonder if we'd both spurt cum
at the exact same moment,
or if I'd spurt first, and
then he'd spurt right after that.
Maybe he'd spurt first, and
that would turn me on so
much I'd spurt instantly.
Maybe I'd spurt an entire
gallon of goo? Is that possible?
Spurting an entire gallon
of goo at one time? And why
does it feel like I'm spurting
an entire gallon when it's
only a few Tablespoons full?    
The science of ejaculation
is full of questions.
So young men stand there
in front of their mirrors,
tugging on their dicks,
getting ready to ejaculate,
ahhh the smell of semen,
why does it smell so strong,
and so good? Wonder how it
tastes. Maybe put a couple
drops of it on my fingertip
and lick it off my fingertip.
Why does even the tought of
licking cum off my fingertip
give me such a great orgasm?
Wonder what would happen
if I actually do put some
of own cum in my mouth?
Do I swallow it?  Or just
taste it and then spit out?
I wonder what some other
guy's cum would taste like?
Would it taste the same as
my own cum tastes? There's
this friend of mine, Jeremy,
he's really good-looking.
He has a big dick too, I've
seen Jeremy naked in the locker        
room. Wow, what a big dick he
has. Smooth, and thick.
Would he want to
jerk off with me? Could I
touch his dick? Would he touch
my dick? Wonder what my orgasm
would feel like if I came
while holding onto his dick?
Ahhhh, the science of
ejaculation. Just,
Ahhhhhhh.

--Carl Miller Daniels (June 25, 2023)

 

       

     

 

 

 

No comments: