Sunday, March 26, 2023

 

 

Just in case...  BG p7 (Beautiful Guy poem 7)

Hi.

Just in case you missed it the first time I posted it (or you just want to read it again), I'm re-posting Poem Number 7 in my BG series.  I first posted this installment in my BG series back on December 1, 2022. The entire BG (Beautiful Guy) series consists of 79 installments, all of them posted during the time period of November 29, 2022 through February 22, 2023. Anyhow! Hope you enjoy this re-posting of my BG poem 7.

Best wishes,

Carl Miller Daniels

 

 

 

BG p7
(Beautiful Guy poem 7)


 
"I know" says BG (Beautiful Guy) to his
hot sexy friend Jake, "Let's get drunker
and jerk off."
BG and Jake are sitting on the couch
in BG's cozy little apartment. It's late.
"OK," says Jake. "I'm sure horny enough."
They go into the kitchen and mix themselves
another drink, Rum and Coke for Jake,
Jack and Ginger for BG.
"Wanna show ya somethin'," says BG.
They go into BG's bedroom.  BG shows
Jake the big mirror that's mounted
on his closet door. "See that stuff?"
say BG.  "Um, I do indeed," says Jake. "It's,
er, uh is it what I think it is?"
"If you're thinking what I think you're
thinking, you're right," says BG.
"It's my cum, my jizz, my man sauce, my
manly essence," says BG, chuckling.
The stuff on the bottom half of the mirror
is indeed BG's dried cum.
BG often stands naked in front      
of that mirror and masturbates. He spurts
his cum onto the mirror, and leaves it
there to dry. "I'm making a work of
art with my cum and this mirror,"
says BG.  "One of these days
I might sell this mirror to a big
famous gallery, and get big bucks for it."
"OK?!" says Jake.  They're both drinking
their drinks. "Now take off all your clothes
and jerk off onto my mirror with me,"
says BG. "All my clothes?" says Jake.
"Can't I just unzip?"
"Nah," says BG.  "We're both very
pretty people. It'll be more fun to
see all that. Besides, we're
drunk enough now aren't we?"
So they take off all their
clothes and stand there naked gorgeous
and big-dicked erect in front of the
mirror and they masturbate
and masturbate and masturbate
and sip some more drinks
and masturbate some more.
"We do look good doin'
this don't we?"
says Jake, "And heck yeah damn
we look real good and
goddamn Fuck I'm gonna cum!"
and Jake starts spurting cum
onto the mirror and BG says
"That did it for me too!" and
BG starts spurting cum onto
the mirror and they stand
there spurting and watching
each other spurt until they both
stop. "We are very pretty
people aren't we?" says
Jake.  Then they go
back into the living room,
and, still naked, sit down
on the couch. The weather
report is on. Not that
they care. They just sit
there naked and still
kinda tumescent and
smiling. "You're too
drunk to drive" says BG.
"So ya' wanna stay here and
go to bed with me?"
"OK," says Jake.
Then he shocks the heck
out of BG and leans over
and kisses the tip
of BG's dick.  "You're
big," says Jake. "I prefer
the term 'huge'" says BG.
Then they sit there chuckling,
just two drunk horny young men,
passing the time. "I want a share
of the money when you sell that
mirror" says Jake.
"Done" says BG.

--Carl Miller Daniels (December 1, 2022)

 

 

 

  

No comments: