Monday, October 25, 2021


 

Well I just finished reading Chiron Review, Issue #123, Fall 2021.  I enjoyed the issue very much.  And these are my "special favorites" of the issue--

Ace Boggess, "Prisoners During the Pandemic", p. 14.
Greg Kosmicki, "Breadman", pp. 26-28.
Lowell Jaeger, "What Next?", pp. 48-49.
J.R. Kangas, "Gifts", p. 50.
Robert Ligerman, "Peace in the Garden", p. 61. (Sweet and gentle -- I got kinda teary-eyed when I read this one.)
Franz Jorgen Neumann, "Shenandoah", pp. 90-93.
Kenneth Pobo, "Lavender Nuptials", p. 98.
Richard C Rutherford, "Mansel in Distress", pp. 107-109.
Fred Voss, "Jackpot Justice", pp. 123-124.
Sheila Wellehan, "The Benevolent Dictator", pp. 145-146.

Like I said, I enjoyed the whole issue, and just felt the need to list these, my "special faves" of the issue.  As Publisher Michael Hathaway knows, I have a long history of doing that!
:-)

I like the cool covers by El Oms, too. (See front cover photo, posted above.)

Wonderful issue!  Highly recommend!

For information on ordering copies of this issue, or on subscribing to the magazine, visit the Chiron Review website (www.chironreview.com/), or LuLu at www.lulu.com/en/us/shop/michael-hathaway/chiron-review-123-fall-2021/paperback/product-w8rygp.html?page=1&pageSize=4.


--Carl Miller Daniels


No comments: